M&M Business Support
M&M Business Support provides admin, property, operations, purchasing, marketing and accounts admin support to business owners, entrepreneurs and consultants etc. This virtual support allows clients
to focus on their business priorities, the things they are great at and (very importantly) growing their business.
Some examples of tasks M&M Business Support can help with include, but are not limited to:
- Admin: email management, create/manage files and databases, desk research, diary management
- Property: sourcing tradespeople, maintenance quotes & scheduling, property listing reviews,
- Operations: sickness/holiday/maternity cover, process reviews, process reviews, cost and time
- Purchasing: ordering stock, pricing comparisons/reviews, supplier management, reporting profit
- Marketing: market research, campaign brainstorms/strategy implementation, social media
- Accounting: Invoice processing, late payment chases, monthly reviews/reconciliations
M&M Business Support provides services on a flexible basis which means help is available for one-off/ad hoc tasks or by booking more regular support via a monthly retainer. This means clients get the support you need, when you really need it, without having the long term responsibility or commitment of employing an additional team member.
Natalie Barker, the business owner, and her associates are 100% focused on their client’s needs. Work is completed efficiently and thoroughly with a high quality output. Having a keen eye for detail and passion for finding opportunities while completing the brief set by her client Natalie will also support with research and the implementation of cost/time saving solutions for business owners too.
So, if you're feeling a bit frazzled, drowning under your to do list or need to focus on a project that has been unloved for months, M&M Business Support could be exactly who you need in your life.
Get help when you need it, so you achieve more.
Exclusive Cumbria Tourism member discount: Up to 1-hour free initial consultation to discuss productivity challenges and cost/time saving solutions