Thomson Hayton Winkley Solicitors
With offices in both Kendal and Windermere, we are ideally placed to help businesses in South Lakeland and throughout Cumbria. Our Kendal office is located at 114-116 Stricklandgate.
We have many years’ experience supporting clients with tourism based businesses including:
- Hotels, guest houses and B&Bs
- Pubs, restaurants and other licenced trades
- Artisan food and drink producers and retailers
- Retail and service businesses
We can help you with all aspects of your business, including:
- Buying and selling businesses and property
- Tenancy and lease agreements
- Drafting your business Terms & Conditions
- Employment issues
- Partnership agreements or company formation
- Resolving disputes
On a personal level, we can also help business owners with wills, powers of attorney and inheritance planning. An additional benefit is our links to sister companies offering financial services and estate agency services – so we can cater for all your requirements.
We are pleased to support Cumbria Tourism Commercial Members by offering the following:
- FREE legal telephone helpline – if you have a legal query relating to your business and are unsure what to do, call our Kendal office on 01539 721945 and one of our lawyers will do their best to assist you.
- 10% discount on our legal services – when making an appointment or calling us, please remember to give us your Commercial Membership number.