Are you interested in showcasing your business to key decision makers across Cumbria’s tourism and hospitlaity industry?
We can offer unique sponsorship opportunities for our regular Members’ Meetings, routinely attended by approximately 130 representatives from across the county and further afield.
Our next available opportunity is on the 14th November 2019 at the Armathwaite Hall Hotel, Bassenthwaite.
The meeting will take place from around 11.30am until around 3.30pm and includes lunch for our members. We usually have approximately 130 members at this meeting and it is a great opportunity for networking. The cost to sponsor this meeting is £1,500 +VAT. For this you would receive the following:
- Branded invitations to members
- Display stand (either manned by your staff or not)
- Logo on presentation slide visuals
- Leaflet drop on seats
- 5 minute presentation slot on the agenda
- Inclusion in our follow-up email to members
- Adspot on www.cumbriatourism.org
- Mention on Facebook and Twitter pages
We will also be holding three events in 2020 – dates to be confirmed.
To register your interest in sponsorship or to learn more please contact Sam Tollerson at firstname.lastname@example.org.