- This event has passed.
Complaint Handling Course
This course is fully booked but we do have a waiting list – please email Sam firstname.lastname@example.org to be added
This is a FREE half day course designed to help front line staff deal with customer complaints and difficult situations. The course is will be run by Cath Dutton from People Junction and the course content is as follows:
- Discover why people complain
- Identify the benefits of handling complaints and difficult situations effectively
- Learn to handle complaints and difficult situations successfully
- Effective communication skills
- Learn how to handle aggressive or abusive behaviour
- Master your own emotions when dealing with complaints or difficult situations
- Agree a customer complaint/difficult situation procedure
To book a place or if you have any questions, please email Sam at email@example.com
Terms and conditions
If you cancel within 3 working days of the course and your place cannot be filled there will be a charge of £75 +VAT.
This workshop is funded through the Cumbria Growth Catalyst; a business support service funded by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy through the Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership.
This workshop is running in tandem with FREE business advice sessions for Cumbrian businesses that meet certain criteria. For more information and to apply click here.