- This event has passed.
Cycle Friendly Workshop
The Cycle England project led by Welcome to Yorkshire through VisitEngland’s Discover England Fund aims to capitalise on the growing popularity of cycling in Yorkshire, Cumbria, Lincolnshire and Northumberland by developing Cycling Holidays targeting the leisure cyclist and keen cyclist for the domestic and international (Dutch and German) markets. The long distance cycling routes we have been promoting in Cumbria include: Hadrian’s Cycleway, Lakes and Dales Loop, Walney to Wear/Whitby and Coast to Coast.
As partners of the project, we have a couple of free workshops happening this month predominantly aimed at accommodation businesses to provide information and insight into how you can improve your offer to the cycling market as well as to help you:
- Appreciate the character and value of the cycle market
- Identify the needs & expectations of cyclists
- Understand customer expectations in a current/post Covid climate
- Identify & capitalise on opportunities
- Take practical steps to develop your business
- Market your business effectively
To secure your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendance is free of charge, but please note due to limited availability a charge of £20+VAT will be incurred for non-attendance.