- This event has passed.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Workshop
Tuesday 17th April, 11am – 12.30pm
Cumbria Tourism Offices, Staveley
Vaughan Jones of Burnetts Solicitors will run this workshop and cover the following:
- An overview of the new regulations.
- Review of current guidance issued by the Information Commissioner (ICO).
- A detailed look at new standards to gain consent.
- Impact on marketing and marketing activities.
- Next steps and action plan.
If you are a member of Cumbria Tourism lease click here to book your place: https://www.cumbriatourism.org/shop/gdpr-workshop-april/
If you are not a member of Cumbria Tourism the price is £25 + VAT. Please click here to book your place: https://www.cumbriatourism.org/shop/gdpr-nonmember
These workshops are in very high demand. If you are attempting to buy but the product appears to be out of stock please email email@example.com to register your interest for our next available course.