Intermediate Social Media Workshop
Our intermediate social media course is aimed at marketers and business owners who are familiar with social media platforms and use them regularly. This course will concentrate on the following areas:
- How social media channels are changing
- How to create a simple social media plan
- How you can use social analytics and insights to develop your current and future strategies
- How to connect with your audience, who you’re reaching and the type of language you should use
- Investigate paid for vs organic content
- Explore blogging, is it useful and how to do it
- Should you be on Instagram and how hashtags work?
- Opportunities around live-streaming and how to do it
To book click here.
These workshops are in very high demand. If you are attempting to buy but the product appears to be out of stock please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for our next available course.
- October 9
- 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Social Media