Mental Health First Aid Course
Delivered by an accredited trainer with MHFA England and the Royal, Society for Public Health, this FREE workshop is designed to provide essential knowledge and confidence in mental health. You will learn skills on how to listen, reassure and respond positively and effectively, to those experiencing poor mental health.
▪ Awareness of common mental health conditions
▪ Signs and Symptoms
▪ Case studies (Practical)
▪ Trauma Informed Care ACE’s
▪ Provide an understanding of how to look after your own mental health and others
How will this benefit your business and employees?
Research and evaluation show that taking part in courses:
▪ Reduces stigma around mental ill health
▪ Raises awareness and mental health literacy
▪ Boosts knowledge and confidence in dealing with mental health issues
▪ Promotes early intervention which enables recovery
To book a place or if you have any questions, please email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
If you cancel within 3 working days of the course and your place cannot be filled there will be a charge of £75 +VAT.
This workshop is funded through the Cumbria Growth Catalyst; a business support service funded by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy through the Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership.
This workshop is running in tandem with FREE business advice sessions for Cumbrian businesses that meet certain criteria. For more information and to apply click here.