Member Benefit with Kashing!
Kashing! are an online payment provider offering special rates for Cumbria Tourism members.
Kashing! provide e-commerce services to businesses for credit and debit card transactions. They facilitate the transfer of money between a payment portal (usually a website) and the bank. They also offer physical MOTO S tablets and a mobile app for face to face and ‘cardholder not present’ transactions.
Cumbria Tourism members will receive £100 worth of credit if they sign up before 30th September 2016. A maximum of £30 per month of this can be used against charges accrued from transactions.
CT members will also receive 10% off Kashing! rates.
Sign up to Kashing online here: https://frontend.kashing.co.uk/users/sign_up
Or contact Karen Rossouw, Chief Executive Officer, at: email@example.com or call 08000 142950
These offers also apply to CT members who are already with Kashing! as they want to reward their loyal customers too. CT members already with Kashing! can receive the £100 voucher by doing the following:
• Login to your Kashing merchant account,
• Select ‘discounts’ (top right)
• Enter the members only voucher code – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the code
• Select ‘apply’
The voucher can only be used until 31st December, and to a maximum of £30 per month. Please contact Kashing! direct with any questions on email@example.com or call 0800 014 2950.
Further details about Kashing!:
• Kashing is the only payment provider that is built to support the payment needs of the tourism and hospitality industry.
• They offer quick and hassle-free online merchant account set-up.
• They are the only payment provider that offer a range of choices (that you are in control of) for when and if payments are taken.
• This is a ‘pay as you go’ model – no transaction no charge, no lengthy contracts and perfect for seasonal business.
• Transparent costs – No hidden or additional fees like PCI compliance, statement fees, refund processing, etc
• The rewards programme enables Merchants to save on transaction fees the higher their turnover
• They provide payment security with no need to complete a separate PCI questionnaire