What is MyCumbria?
- A membership card and website based ‘locals’ scheme available to all residents of Cumbria for a small annual fee.
- The scheme offers discounts/added value at establishments across the county.
- Informs residents about what is available in their area and across the county, whilst offering incentives to go and try something new.
- Establishments are all over the county so that there is something on offer for everyone.
- Dedicated website for the scheme that provides seasonal offers and exclusive benefits.
How do I give a MyCumbria offer?
You just need to download and complete the Application Form to give an offer on the scheme. Please return the form by post to: Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Cumbria LA8 9PL or by email to Sam Tollerson at: email@example.com
To get advice on the offers and what would work best for your business, please contact Sam on the details below.
Examples of MyCumbria offers
2-4-1 MyCumbria Mondays
Linthwaite House Hotel
20% off lunch and afternoon tea
Kendal Climbing Wall
20% off CrazyClimb
20% pasta & pizza
Blackwell Arts & Crafts House
2-4-1 entry at Blackwell House
30% off entry and 10% off in the cafe & shop
20% off a 2 hour trek
Abbey House Hotel
2-4-1 on afternoon tea
50% off round the lake cruises
10% off stores in Cumbria
Castle Dairy Restaurant
2-4-1 on the bar menu lunches