Marketing and Information
The Marketing and Information element of the programme was to support the other projects and generally improve the awareness of sustainable travel options in the corridors.
A main media campaign with bus back and service station advertising was supported on a local level by the upgrading of information at a number of visitor arrival points. Inspirational literature was also produced encouraging visitors to ‘See More’ of the area by letting their journey become part of their holiday experience.
The resources below are copyright free and are free for businesses to use in order to encourage sustainable travel and enhance the visitor experience.
- Corridor base maps:
- Corridor welcome posters (translated into multiple languages):
- Carlisle and Hadrian’s Wall poster
- Keswick and Borrowdale poster
- Penrith and Ullswater poster
- South and Central Lakes poster
- Group travel suggested itineraries: