Business Start-up Pack£185.00 Excl. VAT
Business Start-up Pack
One of the things we offer here at Cumbria Tourism is a Business Start Up Pack. These packs are designed specifically to assist potential new tourism businesses with business planning, decision making and providing evidence to help secure finance. The packs are prepared with research relevant to the planned business type and location. Our packs include:
- Signposting to relevant legislation/assistance.
- Information on membership and marketing opportunities with Cumbria Tourism.
- A guide to finances, tax and accounting for new tourism businesses.
- Latest national tourism trends information from VisitBritain/VisitEngland and latest performance for Cumbria in 2015/2016.
- Serviced or self catering accommodation occupancy report for 2015 and 2016 year to date figures.
- Annual stock summary showing number of properties by area for serviced, self catering, caravan and camping and alternative accommodation in each local authority district.
- District level tourism volume and value summary for relevant district (visitor numbers, days, revenue generated and jobs supported).
- Latest business performance research for Cumbria (September 2015 Tourism Business Survey).
- Visitor numbers to visitor attractions from 1990-2015.
- Latest county-wide Cumbria Visitor Survey for market insights (2015) – with information on where our visitors come from, party size and composition, why they come and what they do when they are here.
- Segmentation report profiling Cumbrian visitors according to the Mosaic classification system and identifying top customer type.
- Information on key overseas markets 2004-2015.
£185.00 Excl. VAT