Making membership and its benefits accessible to groups, towns and villages across the county£174.00 Excl. VAT
We are currently offering new member businesses the opportunity to join on a pro-rata membership fee. If you join today you will be signing up until the end of September, at that point you will be asked if you wish to renew for a full 12 months. This gives you the opportunity to try out membership for the first time at a reduced rate.
Community Tourism membership will open up the opportunity for towns and villages to promote themselves on the destination website and in other Cumbria Tourism campaigns as well as in relevant publications such as the annual Cumbria Holiday Guide and the Cumbria Food and Drink Guide.
Includes the following:-
- Refreshed content for the town/village/area on www.visitlakedistrict.com
- Link from www.visitlakedistrict.com to the town/village/area website (at the discretion of CT)
- Access to CT membership meetings
- Full range of CT communications
- Access to online advice available from www.cumbriatourism.org
- One support visit per annum with marketing advice from relevant CT marketing/PR specialist
It should be noted that this form of membership is aimed at Trade Associations, Town and Parish Councils, and similar representative groups and bodies. It is not a substitute for individual business membership and acceptance will be at the discretion of Cumbria Tourism.
£174.00 Excl. VAT