Making membership accessible to groups, towns and villages£262.50 Excl. VAT
This is a pro-rata membership for 15 months (to 30th September 2018)
Community Tourism membership will open up the opportunity for towns and villages to promote themselves on the destination website and in other Cumbria Tourism campaigns as well as in relevant publications such as the annual Cumbria Holiday Guide and the Cumbria Food and Drink Guide.
Includes the following:-
- Refreshed content for the town/village/area on www.golakes.co.uk
- Link from www.golakes.co.uk to the town/village/area website (at the discretion of CT)
- Access to CT meetings – specifically Cumbria Tourism Partnership and Commercial Member Meetings
- Full range of CT communications including monthly updates, Viewpoint and Research Newsletters
- Access to on-line advice available from www.cumbriatourism.org
- One support visit per annum with marketing advice from relevant CT marketing/PR specialist
It should be noted that this form of membership is aimed at Trade Associations, Town and Parish Councils, and similar representative groups and bodies. It is not a substitute for individual business membership and acceptance will be at the discretion of Cumbria Tourism.
£262.50 Excl. VAT