Non-members of CT
Tuesday 17th April£25.00 Excl. VAT
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Workshop
Tuesday 17th April, 11am – 12.30pm
Cumbria Tourism Offices, Staveley
Vaughan Jones of Burnetts Solicitors will run this workshop and cover the following:
- An overview of the new regulations.
- Review of current guidance issued by the Information Commissioner (ICO).
- A detailed look at new standards to gain consent.
- Impact on marketing and marketing activities.
- Next steps and action plan.
These workshops are in very high demand. If you are attempting to buy but the product appears to be out of stock please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for our next available course.
£25.00 Excl. VAT