- Get the recognition you deserve and tell your industry peers, potential visitors and the media all about your business.
- Increase your business levels using the beneficial PR generated by winning an award.
- Develop your business and identify areas of improvement, as well as excellence, through the process of completing an award entry.
- Reward those individuals who have helped you achieve success.
- All finalists are invited to attend our glittering awards finale.
- Finalists in many of the categories receive a mystery shopper visit and report of their experience, to help you further improve.
- Winners can display the Cumbria Tourism Awards logo on their website and in print.
- Winners can also receive prominence on golakes.co.uk.
What do you win?
Winning businesses, and the individual winner of the Sheila Hensman award, will be presented with a handcrafted award and certificate at the awards finale.
Many winners will then go forward to represent Cumbria at the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence in 2020.
(VisitEngland categories are confirmed on an annual basis and some categories, including Wedding Venue of the Year, Outstanding Contribution to Excellence, and our new category, the Makers and Producers Award are run at a Cumbria level only.)