Why Enter the Cumbria Tourism Awards 2020?
- Get the recognition you deserve and tell your industry peers, potential visitors and the media all about your business.
- Increase your business levels using the beneficial PR generated by winning an award.
- Develop your business and identify areas of improvement, as well as excellence, through the process of completing an award entry.
- Reward those individuals who have helped you achieve success.
- All finalists are invited to attend our glittering awards finale.
- Finalists in many of the categories receive a mystery shopper visit and report of their experience, to help you further improve.
- Winners can display the Cumbria Tourism Awards logo on their website and in print.
- Winners can also receive prominence on www.golakes.co.uk.
What do you win?
Winning businesses, and the individual winner of the Sheila Hensman Unsung Hero award, will be presented with a handcrafted award and certificate at the awards finale.
Eligible winners of certain categories will automatically feed up to the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2021, for the chance to gain national recognition. (VisitEngland categories are confirmed on an annual basis and some categories, including Wedding Venue of the Year, Outstanding Contribution to Excellence, and our new category, the Makers and Producers Award are run at a Cumbria level only.)