Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Location: Ullswater – Another Place The Lake
Salary: £27,000 (pro rata)
Closing Date: Friday 18 May 2018
Are you looking for a new marketing challenge in the Lake District?
Another Place, The Lake are a looking for a professional brand marketer to join their team. Another Place is a new, dynamic and forward thinking hotel collection. If you are an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter looking for your next marketing challenge this position could be for you.
Create and execute the marketing campaigns for Another Place, The Lake, in conjunction with the sales & marketing manager. The campaigns should attract new and repeat guests to the hotel (including the restaurants and Swim Club) and respond to the business need. The role also incorporates internal communication and coordination to support all elements of the guest journey. Marketing activity will include online, print and digital marketing as well as the blog and social media. For the right candidate there will be scope for professional development to managerial level.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Marketing qualification or relevant degree level qualification
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Experience of Google Adwords
- Experience of social media management
- Experience of managing a newsletter schedule and database
- Proficient in Excel and spreadsheet management
- Excellent attention to details, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the local area
- Experience of WordPress
- Interest in hospitality, travel and food & drink
- Knowledge of the local marketing and tourism groups and associations
£27,000 per annum- pro rata (Mon-Fri 9am-3pm)
Part time 30hrs week
For more vacancies please go to https://another.place/careers/