Could you be a Cumbria Tourism Board member?
Applications are now open for a total of six vacancies on our Executive Board.
Each appointee will need to demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for improving all aspects of Cumbria’s visitor economy. Executive Board private sector areas of expertise listed below are for basic guidance only. Most importantly private sector Board members must reflect the diversity, geography and focus of the membership.
- A member representing a large operator
- A member representing a professional services or supplier
- A member with recognised expertise in finance
- A member with recognised expertise in public relations and communications
- A member with recognised expertise in digital marketing
- A member with recognised expertise in brand and strategic marketing
Each newly selected Non-Executive Director will hold office for a term of four years; they will then retire and be eligible for re-election for a maximum of 3 terms.
New Board members are expected to take up their roles ahead of Cumbria Tourism’s Annual General Meeting in June, as well as appearing in person.
Completed applications should be submitted to Lynne Wilson, Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9PL or firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
- Cumbria Tourism Articles of Association
- Application Form
- Application Pack
- Cumbria Tourism Strategy (2020-2025)
The closing date for applications is 9am 27th May 2021.
Interviews will take place on 8th June 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the role or application process please contact Lynne Wilson at email@example.com or on 01539 822 222.