Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success. This programme is funded by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy and being delivered locally by the Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership.
By completing Peer Networks, you will:
- Overcome business challenges and recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance
- At least 5 employees (there is some flexibility in this, please get in touch to check)
- Operating for at least 1 year
- Turnover of at least £100,000 (can be backdated to 2019/20)
Eligible SMEs will benefit from 18 hours of regular peer to peer networking before the end of March 2021, supported and facilitated throughout by Cumbria Tourism. These sessions will guide businesses to communicate, realise opportunities for development, overcome challenges and reflect on progress. Groups are limited to 11 businesses. The sessions are 3.5 hours (including a 30 minute break) over five days and will be held virtually via Zoom – please note that commitment to the below dates is required to partake.
- Thursday 28/01/21 13.00 – 16.30
- Tuesday 09/02/21 13.00 – 16.30
- Wednesday 24/02/21 13.00 – 16.30
- Tuesday 09/03/21 13.00 – 16.30
- Tuesday 23/03/21 09.30 – 13.00
In addition, each business will also receive 3.5 hours of one-to-one bespoke business support and mentoring relevant to the individuals’ needs. Sessions will be held virtually via Zoom. Dates for these sessions are flexible, however once confirmed, commitment is required.
- Sales and Marketing
- Website & Digital
- Social Media
- Entering Awards
- General Tourism Business Advice
Please complete our initial enquiry form below, which once approved, will secure your place in the Peer Network Programme. All forms should be submitted as soon as possible, prior to the sessions commencing on Thursday 28th of January. If you have any questions, please contact Bea at email@example.com.
Please note, we are expecting high demand to partake in the programme, however if we are unable to accommodate you we may be able to put you in touch with an organisation who can.