The “Eat Out to Help Out” is a Government scheme helping businesses offering discounts to diners to encourage increased footfall.
Businesses can use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme:
- all day, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3 to 31 August 2020
- to offer a 50% discount, up to a maximum of £10 per person, to diners for food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in
- to claim the money back from the government
There is no limit to the number of times customers can use the offer during the period of the scheme. Your customers cannot get a discount for someone who is not eating or drinking.
The scheme is available to businesses which:
- sell food for immediate consumption on the premises
- provide their own dining area or share a dining area with another establishment for eat-in meals
- were registered as a food business with the relevant local authority on or before 7 July
Let us help spread the word
Alongside the Government portal we’re uploading details of all registered businesses to visitlakedistrict.com. Once you have signed up please email email@example.com informing us so we can assist in marketing.